We are happy to say that we will be holding a film screening of the Japanese Tea Documentary together with its producer Makoto Takatsu.
Released just this May, the documentary was created to share the outlook of Japanese tea by Japanese tea lovers and professionals.
The event will involve an online film screening and we will have an honor to welcome Takatsu-san for a live online Q&A session afterwards.
What: Film Screening: Japanese Tea Documentary
When: 8pm-10pm on 30th June, 2021 (Japan time). It includes:
- Event introduction
- Online film screening (the film will be available for 24h from 9pm on 29th June to 9pm on 30th June (Japan time), so you can watch it in advance or together with other participants during the event)
- Q&A session with the film producer
Participation mode: The event will be held online through Zoom. Zoom login information and film link will be provided after registration.
Event language: The documentary is available in Japanese with English subtitles. The event will be held in English with some translation from Japanese.
- 800yen/person member ticket (Tea Fellows and Tea Catalysts)
- 1200yen/person regular ticket
- 7 days prior to the event: full refund (excluding transaction fees)
- Less than 7 days prior to the event: no refund
How to participate: Please register below
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software