Do you have a strong interest in tea and would like to learn more about Japanese tea? The Japanese Tea Foundation Course may be just what you are looking for!
A one-day course covers a wide variety of topics from Japanese tea history and tea production to different tea kinds in Japan and their components. You will also be able to learn how to prepare several Japanese teas, such as Gyokuro, Matcha, Hojicha etc.; and understand how to properly store them.
Participation in this course will help you to gain a deeper understanding of Japanese tea, that will bring more confidence when engaging with tea in various ways. Together let’s take your tea passion to the next level!
- Japanese Tea History
- Japanese Tea Farming and Processing
- Japanese Tea Kinds
- Tea Components and Health Benefits
- Japanese Tea Brewing:
- Japanese Tea Storing
Date: 10:00-18:00, 7th March, 2020
Place: Obubu Tea, 2 Otsuka Sono, Wazuka-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto, 619-1201, Japan
- Regular fee ¥31,500
- Member Fee ¥29,000 (Tea Fellow, Tea Catalyst)
Registration: To register please complete the form below (advance payment will be necessary to confirm your place)
- More than 2 weeks prior to the course start date: 100% refund (excluding transaction fees)
- Less than 2 weeks but more than 1 week prior to the course start date: 50% refund
- Less than 1 week prior to the course start date: no refund